Chris Young, ‘Neon’ Video – Behind-the-Scenes Exclusive Clip
Chris Young's favorite color is neon; his favorite view is from a barstool. The country star's latest tune, "Neon," celebrates the good times and good music at the watering hole of your choice. Its accompanying video brings the lyrics to life with appropriately colored imagery and actors who surely weren't having do much acting to show they were having a blast.
"It's really going to surprise people, as far as the direction we're taking in this video," says Chris of the clip, which was directed by Ryan Hamblin. "The song has got such a classic country sound to it, that we wanted to pair it with a video that was cool and different. I really think we have something special."
Chris shares with The Boot a behind-the-scenes video from the set of "Neon." Watch it below. And in tribute to the line in the song about "an old school jukebox with a little Johnny Lee on," the singer-songwriter also shares the Top 10 songs he loves to play on a jukebox.
Chris Young's Top 10 Jukebox Picks:
1. "Bread & Water" - Ryan Bingham
2. "Snake Farm" - Ray Wylie Hubbard
3. "Turns to Tears" - Chris Wall
4. "Better Than I Used to Be" - Tim McGraw
5. 'Drink On It" - Blake Shelton
6. "Let Me Out" - Electric Mary
7. "Sabotage" - Beastie Boys
8. "Best of You" - Foo Fighters
9. "Savior" - Rise Against
10. "You Wreck Me" - Tom Petty
Go Behind-the-Scenes of Chris Young's "Neon" Video
Watch the Official "Neon" Video