Keith Urban Shares ‘RipCORD’ Track Listing, Cover Artwork
The record's cover, which can be seen to the left, features a black-and-white headshot of Urban -- but his eyes remain a vibrant blue. The disc's title appears in the lower righthand corner, in an orange text that looks a bit like graffiti.
RipCORD -- which the country star calls his "most exhilarating album to make, both musically and creatively" -- will feature 12 tracks, including its three singles: “John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16,″ “Break on Me” and "Wasted Time." Urban holds either writing or producing credits (sometimes both) on every song.
“This album’s journey began back in January 2015 and took me to a lot of unexplored people and places," Urban says in a press release. “The end result was the recording and exploring of more songs then I’ve ever done before and carving that down to what I felt constituted RipCORD.”
New collaborators include Jeff Bhasker, busbee, Greg Wells and Nile Rodgers, but Urban also worked with numerous familiar faces: Shane McAnally, Ross Cooperman, Dann Huff and Nathan Chapman. As previously revealed, rapper Pitbull is featured on a song called "Sun Don't Let Me Down."
“Getting to work with people like this was unlike anything I’ve envisioned before,” Urban admits. “It’s the result of writing, reaching, imagining and following the muse every step of the way.”
“I’m seriously champing at the bit to kick off this tour,” Urban admits. “We’ll be playing a lot of new music from RipCORD, all new production, new cities where we’ve never played … and Brett Eldredge and Maren Morris? It’s gonna be potent and unbridled!!!”
Keith Urban, RipCORD Track Listing:
1. “Gone Tomorrow (Here Today)” (Written by Jeff Bhasker, Samuel Tyler Johnson and Keith Urban / Co-produced by Jeff Bhasker, Tyler Johnson and Keith Urban)
2. “John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16” (Written by Shane McAnally, Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne / Co-produced by Dann Huff and Keith Urban)
3. “Wasted Time” (Written by Greg Wells, J. Hart and Keith Urban / Co-produced by Greg Wells and Keith Urban)
4. "Habit of You” (Written by K-Kov and Jackson Morgan / Co-produced by K-Kov and Keith Urban)
5. “Sun Don’t Let Me Down” (Written by Nile Rodgers, busbee, Armando Christian Perez and Keith Urban / Co-produced by Nile Rodgers, busbee and Keith Urban)
6. “Gettin' in the Way” (Written by Emily Weisband, Jordan Reynolds and David Hodges / Co-produced by Dann Huff and Keith Urban)
7. “Blue Ain’t Your Color” (Written by Steven Lee Olsen, Hillary Lindsey and Clint Lagerberg / Co-produced by Dann Huff and Keith Urban)
8. “The Fighter” (Written by busbee and Keith Urban / Co-produced by busbee and Keith Urban)
9. “Break on Me” (Written by Jon Nite and Ross Copperman / Co-Produced by Nathan Chapman and Keith Urban)
10. “Your Body” (Written by busbee and Keith Urban / Co-produced by busbee and Keith Urban)
11. “That Could Still Be Us” (Written by Jason Duke, Jesse Lee and Jonathan Price / Co-Produced by Jonny Price and Keith Urban)
12. “Worry ‘Bout Nothin’” (Written by Chris Tompkins, Rodney Clawson and Josh Kear / Co-Produced by Dann Huff and Keith Urban)
See Keith Urban + More Country Stars Then and Now
Keith Urban Opens Up About His New Music