Bubba Sparxxx to Release New Album
Bubba Sparxxx isn't wasting any time between albums. The singer-songwriter, who released 'Pain Management' last October, has announced plans to release a new record this summer.
'Made on McCosh Hill Road' will be released on June 24 via eOne Music. The platinum-selling singer says the new set of tunes takes him back to his roots with each of the 10 songs on the record.
"'Made on McCosh Mill Road' is a tribute to the road I grew up on and everything the area I come from (Lagrange, Ga.) embodies," he explains. "Good hard-working folks who like to 'turn up' when they 'clock out' -- that's who we are, that's where I come from, and that's still who I'm speaking for 13 years later. Creatively, I think this could be my best album yet."
While the 37-year-old might be best known in the hip hop world, he's certainly no stranger to country music. The hitmaker has worked with several country artists, including Colt Ford and Rodney Atkins. Atkins joined Sparxxx on the song 'Right' from his 'Pain Management' record.
'Made on McCosh Hill Road' includes collaborations with several artists, including country newcomer JJ Lawhorn and Redneck Souljers. See a complete track listing below.
Bubba Sparxxx, 'Made on McCosh Mill Road' Track Listing:
1. 'Made on McCosh Mill Road' (feat. Danny Boone)
2. 'Lock Dem Hubs'
3. 'Past Is Practice' (feat. JJ Lawhorn)
4. 'Better Be Country'
5. 'Heart of Georgia' (feat. D-Thrash of the Jawga Boyz and D-Ray of I4NI)
6. 'Prolly Right' (feat. I4NI)
7. 'Okay Then'
8. 'Good Day' (feat. Lamar Williams, Jr.)
9. 'Way Down South' (feat. Kyle Cook, Danny Boone, and Demun Jones)
10. 'Pay Attention' (feat. Redneck Souljers)