Colt Ford Sets New Album Release Date
Colt Ford is releasing his fifth studio album, 'Thanks for Listening,' which includes collaborations with some of country music's biggest stars.
“I think it’s the best record I’ve ever done," Ford boasts. "It's got a lot of the different elements that I do well, and I push myself on some other things. The idea is to try to grow as an artist and still be who you are, and not completely forget to give the fans what they like. I’ve never been more excited by new music than this.”
The former professional golfer already released the debut single from the album, 'The High Life,' which is a collaboration with Chase Rice.
“We’ve got the same fan base,” Rice notes. “We’re fun, party kinda guys, Southern boys, and like the same things.”
'Thanks for Listening' will be available on July 1 at all digital and retail outlets. Fans purchasing the album at Walmart will receive an exclusive version of the record, which will include the 64-page color comic book, 'The Average Joes.'
See a complete track listing below, and pre-order the album here.
Colt Ford, 'Thanks for Listening' Track Listing:
1. 'Thanks for Listening' (feat. Daniel Lee)
2. 'She’s Like' (feat. Keith Urban)
3. 'Cut ‘Em All' (feat. Willie Robertson)
4. 'The High Life' (feat. Chase Rice)
5. 'Dirty Side' (feat. Walker Hayes)
6. 'Sip It Slow' (feat. Lee Brice)
7. 'Workin’ On'
8. 'Crank It Up'
9. 'Farm Life' (feat. Justin Moore)
10. 'Outshine Me'
11. 'Crickets' (feat. Jerrod Niemann)
12. 'Washed in the Mud' (feat. Randy Houser)